Enter your G-Number/Student ID and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- What is my G-number? If you do not know your G-number, contact the Records Office at 616-331-3327.
- Forgot PIN?: If you have forgotten your PIN, you MUST enter your G-Number prior to selecting the "Forgot PIN?" button below.
- Trouble logging in? For assistance contact the IT helpdesk at 616-331-2101 or toll free 1-855-435-7488.
- To protect your privacy, please Exit and close your browser when you are finished.
This message is to make you aware of three student-targeted scams that are currently in operation.
Please be very careful with your G# and password if you are not dealing directly with GVSU. Also be very careful at all times about any request for you to directly wire money.
If you experience a fraudulent phone call or email, please notify the Student Accounts Office at email@example.com or 616-331-2209.
- A student receives a fraudulent phone call claiming money was owed to the University. The caller demands that the student wire the money directly to an account.
- A person receives a fraudulent email that looks like it comes from a University official. The email offers a scholarship if they wire money to get the process started.
- A student receives a text/email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating that there is a payment due and the student needs to click on an attachment. DO NOT click on the attachment. We will never send you an email asking you to click on something.
Return to GVSU Homepage